Physical/Immunization Requirements for 2017-18
Students requiring a physical: Kindergarten, 6th and 9th grades.
Students requiring a dental exam: Kindergarten, 2nd and 6th grades.
Students requiring a vision exam: Kindergarten and all students transferring from out of state.
* All students entering grades 6-8, must show proof of 1 dose of Meningococcal vaccine.
* All entering 12th grade students must have 2 doses of Meningococcal vaccine completed.
* All students entering grades 6-12, must have 1 dose of Tdap.
* All Pre-K students must have on file a copy of their birth certificate, current 2017-18 Illinois physical, up-to-date immunizations records and a lead screening, before they will be able to attend.
* All students participating in sports, must have a 2017-18 Illinois sport physical or school physical on file.
All requirements must be met prior to the first day of enrollment.
If you have any questions regarding these documents, feel free to contact Melinda Tate, School Nurse at 375-7214 ext. 203.
Click below for the required forms, then click "Forms for Students"